Sunday, June 14, 2009

Guilty and Touched*


and so... my sis and i went to JPN bandar perda again this morning, with a very complicated mood..
i don't know how much they will fine me, this is the 3th times i lost my ic, and it is my 5th ic... (what a shame!)
and i'm gonna skip my class again today... T.T
and yea.... they fine RM310..@@
there is two sort of categories of paying the fines.

A) by urself : u lost it by ureslf
1st time,RM110
2nd time,RM210
3rd time,RM310
4th time,RM310
5th time, u got to go to the main JPN in ur town. and i don't know how much is the fines..

B) by other person : been robbed, snatch
1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time... FOC!!! ^^

and of course..i'm the first category....
Daddy and sis was around me that time, i can see papa's face became :(
i felt so guilty!! papa jz said: see la...waste money again! next time must keep it properly, dun lose it again! can promise or not?
Ok...i promise u,papa.. T.T
daddy always so gentle to me... T.T make me feel more guilty and can't forgive myself..
after that, sis fetch me back to penang... i was so silent along the journey... i feel so guilty and touched... i know my sis sayang me, and i sayang her a lot also! ^^
she woke up at 6.30am, then waiting for me to prepare, then go to JPN together, at last she fetch me back to hostel.. thank Q julie meimei ;)

temporary Mykad.. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment