Friday, June 12, 2009

Testing Testing

Hello people there? Testing 123,over?
haha__ basically, i posted the joke below is jz to customize my template layout..
well, i've tried a billion times to customize the layout!! sien... (kind of pek chek..-.-)
Yea..i would like to introduce myself here.. (oops,maybe there is no one there interested to know bout me?)
dun care lol...

I'm a graphic design student in Equator.
and i'm a freelancer. (okay...probably a baby freelancer..I'm still new la,wei..)
I'm sassy, not sexy!
I love art and design, to me, life is ZERO without them... i like drawing =]
(will produce cacat drawing sometimes...)
I'm a shopaholic? not really...unless i'm with my bebe, haha__ like to shopping with him! expert bargainer! lol... cute? '.'v
and I'm a quiet girl.. =.= only annoying like a Bird when i'm good mood!

Okays...i think thats all for now, cannot be too lorso in the first post!
see yea guys!!
oh yea, i will post and share many many many of those amazing emails that i have. =]
hope u all like it^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment