Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm such a Lucky girl =)


few days ago, my roomate Janice saw a very scary thing in our room... and it's at midnight..
well...here's the story...

she used to wake up in the early morning to do homework, maybe about 4am.
and that day, as usual she woke up and do homework, until 5am++, she felt sleepy and go back to sleep again...
then suddenly she felt like very cold, like strong wind blowing on her body. then she opened her eyes and she saw a black shadow standing infront of her... holding my leopard printed blancket and blow blow wind on her.. they black shadow was actually a guy's silhouette, but without head and upper part of body! =.=
then she felt very scared, she close her eyes and keep praying amitofo?.... after a few while, she opened her eyes, the thing is stil there. then she started to shout my name, but i didnt't hear anything. she said i sleep like a pig, and already rolll until very far away from her.
and she cannot move as well.. after a while, she open her eyes again, and the thing disappear..

and i'm alone in the house now.. i feel so peace.. =]
u know why? cos i have angels together with me.. thanks God, I'm his daughter. ^^V
i feel very lucky... and i pity janice...she don't know Lord Jesus. =[
Vivi suggest me to pray for her, and i gonna do that. i want janice to feel peace like me as well, fear of nothing, nomore bad luck for her!
Janice, dun be scared.. I will pray pray for u, my Lord jesus will look after us^^
and the angels will always protect us! Amen..


0 comments:

Post a Comment