Sunday, August 9, 2009

ruined face

i went to the the beauty salon today, the one i used to go before.
once i step into the salon, the girl who always do the facial for me,
she asked me very kin jiong
"since when ur face become like this?"
walao eh.... need so big reaction meh? =.=
my face very scary meh baru?
haha.. then i just answered her " I dont know... two weeks ago like that?"

and then she bring me to the room,started to do facial..
guess how long i was lie down there... 3 hours!!!
i think i fall asleep two times... beh tahan!

My face become very sensitive recently.. a lot of pimples on my cheek.
my mom always laugh at me, " waa,not bad what, like china baby.. the cheek red red.."
=.=
the baby one is naturally red and healthy, mine is the skin problem!!! T.T

before i go back, i showed her my skin care products..
kanebo facial foam, mary kay toner, kanebo whitening cream, and the mask im selling. ^^

hmm guess what.. i cannot use the toner and the cream anymore,since my skin is stil young =D
no la.. actually i dun need those things yet.
and im ok with the mask, the mask can mantain my skin smoothly and moisturize.
then she gave me one bottle of pimples cream and one bottle of cream mask..
woohoo~~ i like free gift!! hahaha...
anutie mia pattern..zz

yea,so i only can use the medicement stuff, and facial foam, and the wodexinji mask.

good also. can save money! ahah
peace!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment